With the upcoming 2018 version of my All in One – System Rescue Toolkit, I would like to finally have some multi-lingual options. This thing has gone worldwide and I have read lots of comments out there on forums asking for translated versions.
At this point, I am just collecting a list of people that are willing to help translate. Once I have some more concrete materials to give out, I will use the collected list of volunteers to send out the materials for translation.
I will add translators to the list of public credits if they want to be credited. I will also accept volunteers even if the language is already on the list of languages below with volunteers.
Language Teasers (not actually translated yet)
How to volunteer as a translator:
- Choose your language from this list of detectable operating system languages: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa912040
- Reply to the email, or submit feedback on my website, with the “Language Identifier”, “Language” and “Sublanguage – locale” from the link above. For example, I would use: 0x0409 English United States
- Stand by until I have some materials ready to submit to translators. (It may take up to 3 months before I have the materials ready to translate.)
- Also, let me know if you want to be publicly credited.
These languages currently have volunteers: (updated on website)
- nl / Dutch / Nederlands
- fr / French / Français
- de / German / Deutsch
- es / Spanish / Español
For the rest of you, here are some planned upcoming features for my 2018 toolkit hype train:
- Translated toolkit versions
- System Restore before making changes
- Secure erase/wipe utilities (nwipe/dban/etc)
- File integrity check for Windows Autorun (make sure core files have not been altered by viruses on USB, etc)
- Custom applications tab (add your own tools)
- Updated core applications
- Credits will be shown in Technician / Lite versions on desktops worldwide (I want this to NOT be annoying or spammy, but really want to thank those that support the project as much as I can)